Want to get your teams a localized Odoo ERP solution? Talk to us
What is Statement of Accounts
The statement of accounts is a document that shows an overview of all the transactions between the buyer and the seller. It provides full visibility and traceability for the finance teams on the company's overall financial transactions.
Understanding the Malaysian market, Onnet has specifically localized this feature to fit the needs of all Malaysian SMEs.
Having this feature, your finance team can now clearly view important information such as unpaid transactions, aging days, reconciled/unreconciled entries, and total balance effortlessly.
Why Businesses Need Credit Limit/Days
Simplify reconciliation processes
Payment statuses easily understandable by cuustomers
Serve as a reminder for customers when collecting payments
Prevent customers disputes during reconciliation
- Option to generate statement of accounts in PDF/Excel format
- Generate multiple customer statement of accounts in one go
- Clearly listed net remaining balance of all transactions
- Flexible filtering (start & end date, currency, aging, etc.) on statements to be produced
- Auto-calculated aging days based on invoice date/invoice due date
- Supports multicurrency
Get more information about Odoo ERP from our experts now